About Easy Entrees: We've been serving the metro area for 13 years!
Easy Entrees makes chef-created meals you cook at home. Our business is locally owned by a husband-and-wife team, Rich and Robin Fickle. We have a small (but mighty) staff who are passionate about providing wholesome, healthy, and delicious food with great service!
Let us help you with dinner this week!
Fresh and Healthy - Our Nutrition Promise
Our commitment to our customers is unwavering, not only through our personalized service, but also in the quality of our food:
- Made-from-scratch recipes using locally-sourced products whenever possible
- Boulder Natural chicken
- All-natural pork, meaning no hormones or antibiotics
- Wild-caught Alaskan Sockeye salmon, line-caught and dolphin-safe sushi-grade Ahi tuna, and wild-caught sole and mahi-mahi
- Rocky Mountain all-natural, grass-fed/grain-finished Black Angus brisket, ground beef, and flank steak
- Restaurant-quality shoulder beef tenders, unavailable in grocery stores
- Fresh produce
- Organic herbs and produce whenever possible
- No trans-fats (hydrogenated oils), no MSG, and limited preservatives
- Sauces, soups, side dishes, and desserts are homemade in our kitchen
Do you have special requests or dietary restrictions? No problem! Just let us know what you want or don’t want (low salt, no onions, etc.) in the Order Comments/Special Instructions area and we will work with you to customize your entrees accordingly. Please note the following:
- Special requests apply to the preparation of entrees only.
- Special requests may require an extra business day to prepare and/or require an additional charge. We will call to let you know.
Gluten Free Note: We offer a variety of gluten free items; however, please know that while we exercise every precaution in the preparation of gluten free entrees, we cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contamination as we are NOT a gluten free kitchen.
How it Works
Select MENU and choose your entrées from our delicious monthly menu of 16-20 tempting dishes, scrumptious sides, and decadent desserts.
After choosing your items, checkout through our Shopping Cart. Here you will be prompted to choose your Order Logistics by selecting a date/time for pick up OR you can choose to have your meals delivered (subject to delivery fee).
- NOTE: Meals made for store pickup will likely be frozen. By solidly freezing your meals in our commercial freezers, your food will travel more safely, require less energy by your home freezer, and actually have an extended shelf life. Should you want one or more of your meals fresh, not frozen, just let us know. Delivery orders will arrive frozen.
Planning is key! Each week, pull the desired meals from your freezer and place them in the refrigerator to thaw. We recommend allowing 24-36 hours for thawing time.
Then, follow the simple cooking instructions provided with each entrée!
For only $7, Easy Entrées will deliver your entire order within our regular delivery areas. Regular delivery areas include communities of Lakewood, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl, Lone Tree, Golden, Castle Rock, Parker, central and south Denver, Arvada/Wheat Ridge/Westminster, and some areas of Boulder. Simply choose the Delivery option when placing your order and the delivery dates will show based on your designated zip code. Or call us at 303-925-0505 to find out when Easy Entrées delivers to your area.
Additional delivery areas and rush deliveries may be available for an added charge.
For the current month's delivery schedule, click here.